I can't imagine life without social media


Hello everybody, how are you today? On the third topic of the English assignment . I want to share my point of view about the reason why can't I imagine life without social media?
Social media is an online media, the users can easily participate, share and create contents include a blog, and we as social media users to freely edit, add, modify text, images, video, and others. Social media is a tool that can all the information.

maybe it's a little explanation about social media. okay, every day I am always open social media like facebook, instagram, google, youtube, and others. except I did not find free wifi ...😅😁 hahahaha ...

Social media is something can entertain when you are bored, and many people like play social media to find new friends, even we can find a new girlfriend (new couple)……😍😊hahahahaha. But there are main function in social media that is can add knowledge, because in social media there is applications for study through video tutorial, and book based online (E-book)….with this app the one who can help me to facilities the search for a book that is not found in libraries around me, as a reference lab report. therefore, I can’t imagine life without sosial media..
Maybe just enough, thanks for reading my blog, I will post something later. Please feel happy to visit my blog again later….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laporan senyawa asam karboksilat dan ester TERBARU pdf

Aldehid dan Keton

Contoh Teks Moderator