Week 2

My Skill


Assalamualaikum..readers . how are you today ? On the second topic of the English assignment, I want to tell about my skill. But, the first I will tell my hobby. My hobby is writing. what is the reason I like to write? Because, every day, I write the report..hahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰. So it my hobby Okay, Actually I have no special skills like other people. my skill is public speaking. i like speaking in front of public such us presentation, speech, etc.

In my opinion public speaking is is the process or act of performing a speech to a live audience. Public speaking make people very confident to express their opinions.
And I have done with my speaking skill is become MC in my boarding school of darul ulum, and then, I have been a motivator in the socialization event, of study in university๐Ÿ˜‰…To enchance my skills at the moment. I joining Organization of PRIMARAYA (association college student’s of Kuburaya), and I planning join in HIMKI (Association college student’s of Chemistry) in FMIPA untan.
Maybe just enough, thanks for reading my blog guys have you find what you want in my blog see yaaa...i will post something later. please feel happy to visit my blog again later..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laporan senyawa asam karboksilat dan ester TERBARU pdf

Aldehid dan Keton

Contoh Teks Moderator