Discussing to design a new robot as the inventors

Discussing to design a new robot as the inventors

Hello Everybody.  How have you been?  I hope you're all always be fine and do your daily activities like usual and also Blessed by Lord.  At this special moment,  I will post my Discussion result with my friend, Ervin Crespo. We discuss about Designing a new robot as the inventors in an international robot competition. 


Here are our discussion result:

Ervin : Hey bro!!!
Indra: yeah bro, what's going on?

Ervin : Have you heard about an international robot competition?
Indra : No,  I Haven't heard that.  Robot competition..... , What is it?

Ervin : Yeah, that's a competition of robot, where the competitors become the inventors to design a new robot for the world.  Hehe
Indra : Really? That will be an amazing moment.  Why don't we join it?

Ervin : Yeah,  that's good.  But right now,  I have no idea about designing robot .
Indra : It's okay. Because, I have a great idea about robot.

Ervin : Really.. Hm..  By the way,  what do we want our robot to do?
Indra : I think it should be able to teleport us to all around the world whenever and wherever.

Ervin : Wow..  That's a very brilliant idea.
Indra : And You Know,  It would be very cool if it can fly to outer space, can dive,  can run faster than a horse and can...  Ummmm...

Ervin : How if it could be unseen and change to the  other shape?
Indra : okay,,  that's good.

Ervin :And What will our robot look like?
Indra : I think the robot looks like humanoid will be better,  how about you?

Ervin : I agree with you. And why don't we give it a name?
Indra : Surely..  How if we give the name is Iron Earther?

Ervin : That's a cool name. But what's the meaning of it?
Indra : the meaning is : Iron signs the components of the robot and earther is people in the earth.

Ervin : wow...  I agree with you.  And By the way,  How much will it cost?
Indra : It's about one million dollars.

Ervin : wow,  Are you sure?
Indra : Yeah I'm sure about that.

Ervin : ummmm. Then,  How our robot will communicate?
Indra : first , this robot is controlled by us,  and make it program.  After finished we can use as we want like....  like...

Ervin : can fly to wherever,  can dive,  can run faster than a horse and etc.
Indra : yeah that's good..  I hope we can win it

Ervin : yeah,  I hope so.

And Here's the video url of our discussion :
Our Video In Youtube

Okay, maybe just it. Always visit my blog and watching our videos. See you in the next post.😊😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laporan senyawa asam karboksilat dan ester TERBARU pdf

Aldehid dan Keton

Contoh Teks Moderator